I am a recovering critical, cowardly Pharisee. For over two decades I have remained in the shadows with a hard, critical spirit toward Christ’s Church in America. During that time, I have fasted and prayed that our Lord would revive and set ablaze His Church in America…only to find myself shaking my fist at God for not responding (as I thought He should) to my prayers.
Over the past few years, the Spirit of God has exposed my critical, cowardly, legalistic heart and brought me afresh Home to the Cross of our Savior. He has refreshed and revitalized my soul through repentant, believing faith. It has been only His extraordinary work of grace in me through His Spirit.
The Lord is calling His Bride to that same destination. So, after 20 years of pastoral ministry, I am transitioning out of the pastorate to become a full-time evangelist calling the One Church to revival through revival prayer, revival preaching, and evangelism.
A few details:
- The Lord drew me to Himself on June 29, 1979.
- I married my beautiful bride in May, 1975.
- We have two sons (one married) and two grandchildren.
- I taught 13 years in public and Christian elementary schools.
- We spent 2 years on staff with the Navigators in the late 1980′s
- I have a Masters of Divinity from Columbia International University in Columbia, SC (2003).
- I am an ordained pastor in the Presbyterian Church in America (2004).
- I am completing 9 years as assistant pastor at Chapin Presbyterian Church.
- I am currently a Candidate Evangelist with Presbyterian Evangelistic Fellowship (PEF).
- I am legally blind due to retinitis pigmentosa–I have less than 10 degrees of central vision
Special thanks to Doug Foreman for our ministry logo.